Net Zero Delivery Summit
4 June 2024
The Net Zero Delivery Summit is a milestone in the sustainable finance calendar. At the midpoint between COPs, it is a key moment to maintain momentum in financial and professional services as they work to meet global net zero goals.
The City of London Corporation are delighted to host the third annual Summit at Mansion House in London on 4 June 2024. The event will be in person for senior invitees and livestreamed to a global online audience.
The 2024 Summit will focus on innovation and financing solutions for practical progress. It will take stock of progress since COP28 and look forward to COP29, with topics to be featured including:
- Showcasing replicable best practice for mobilising private finance to enable a just transition to net zero
- The role of finance in driving and scaling innovative climate solutions
- The evolution of carbon markets
- Leveraging financial resources, expertise and innovation to drive the elevation of nature alongside climate in the transition to net-zero
- Interoperable accountability mechanisms that support capital flows for tangible results and promote transparency.
Sign up below to be the first to hear more about this critical event exploring the essential, practical steps towards addressing the climate crisis.